Under the SEMOpx Rules, any Party to the Exchange Membership Agreement, the Exchange Committee itself, the Regulatory Authorities or SEMOpx may propose a modification to the SEMOpx Rules or the Procedures, in the form of Modification Proposal.
- New Proposals emailed to ExchangeCommittee@semopx.com
- Proposal reviewed by SEMOpx
- If spurious or further information required then reject and advise proposer
- If accepted as a New Proposal then refer this to the Exchange Committee with full details of initial assessment
- The proposal will be added to the agenda for the next scheduled Exchange Committee Meeting
- Committee Meeting – voting process observed
- Recommendation Report developed by Exchange Committee in respect of each proposal and submitted for a Decision.
- SEMOpx Rules – RA Decision
- SEMOpx Procedures – SEMOpx Decision
- Urgent Proposals
- Additional meeting convened to discuss this
Please email ExchangeCommittee@semopx.com for any further information or assistance.
See the full list of historical and active modifications.Browse the modifications