Key Statistics Q3 2021
- Traded volume (GWh) is up 10% in Q3 2021 compared to Q3 2020
- The market value (€) of Q3 2021 is up 364% compared to Q3 2020
- DAM average price is 323% higher in Q3 2021 in comparison to Q3 2020
- DAM average price is 221% higher in YTD 2021 compared to the same period in 2020
- In Q3 2021 DAM saw 83.5% of all volumes traded, and IDA 1 14.3%, which these figures were 92.3% and 4.8% respectively for Q3 2020.
Take a look at the key statistics report comparing trends year on year for Quarter 3 2021 in our Quarterly Market Report Q3 2021.
If you require more detailed information please see our current Ex-Ante Market look back dataset which is available from the SEMOpx website. This dataset is regularly updated with historical price and volume information for all the SEM Ex-Ante markets. For dataset containing information from go live to Dec 2020 please see here.