ETS Auction: Ad-hoc ETS maintenance - Increase of Maximum Price on SEMOpx Single Day-Ahead Coupling - Today
May 2022, the ETS trading system will not be available due to an Ad-hoc Maintenance
work from approx. 18:40 BST until 22:30 BST due to the harmonization of
the new Maximum Price as communicated on 12th April 2022 (full
communication can be found here).
Please be reminded of the following:
- Maximum clearing price to be increased from 3000MWh to 4000MWh, taking effect on 10th May 2022 (for Trade Date 11th May 2022) on the DAM auction.
- Price increase will be implemented on the DAM auction for ROI area; The NI (GBP) max price will remain unchanged and the IDA 1 / 2 / 3 auctions will remain unimpacted.
- All orders already entered for auction date 10 May 2022 and beyond will be automatically deleted and will need to be entered again in ETS after the maintenance
- Members to ensure that Trading Limits are sufficient to guarantee that no order would be rejected due to Trading Limit breach when the price cap increased to 4000/MWh
- Trading on Behalf forms for the DAM have been updated on the SEMOpx Website to reflect the increase in price cap:
During this timeframe, it will not be possible to connect to the ETS Trading System. In case there is an extension to this maintenance timeframe we will communicate to members during the maintenance.
We kindly request you to also inform your colleagues about this.
not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
should you have any queries in regards to the above.